Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Liebster Blog Award

I was nominated by three blogs, and since I am really honored to not be only thought of once, but three times I figured I should go ahead with the acceptance part. Thank you so much guys! I really do appreciate it! Simply Book was the first blog to nominate me, so I will proceed with her questions:


1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog and link back to the blogger who presented this award to you.
2. Answer the 11 questions from the nominator, list 11 random facts about yourself and create 11 questions for your nominees.
3. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 11 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been chosen. (No tag backs)
4. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.

1.  If you could choose to live in one book, what book would it be?
If I could choose to live in one book, it would probably have to be The Vampire Diaries. I LOVE Mystic Falls, and Damon of course. Damon seriously though... who doesn't love him?

2.  You are on a deserted island, and you can choose ONE book.  What book do you take?
If I could only choose one book it would probably have to be Harry Potter (the full series in one book) because I love the series! I know this is technically cheating... but who cares. It is hypothetical anyways right? :)

3.  Why did you decide to start a book blog?
I decided to start a book blog because I love reading and I love to write. Also, every time I saw someones book blog I became jealous so I decided to start my own!

4.  Moment of truth:  Do you judge a book by its cover?
Unfortunately, yes. I know I shouldn't but it just always seems to happen. Sorry books that are awesome but have a blah cover.

5.  Your favorite book is about to be made into a movie.  How do you feel about that?  
Hmmm this one is hard. I like when my favorite books are made into movies because I love movies, but on the other hand I sometimes hate it. When I found out that Beautiful Creatures was being made into a movie I kinda felt a bit betrayed. I just don't like the craziness that surrounds the movies that are made from books. I like to be the  lone fan of the books.

6.  Where is your favorite place to buy books?
I love Barnes and Noble! I love being able to just relax and browse the books in the store, and maybe just sit and read for a bit. I am also currently obsessed with Amazon because of my new Kindle Fire.

7.  Who are your favorite book boyfriends?
Damon Salvatore definitely! Also, I love Draco Malfoy. Daemon from the Lux series comes in at a close third. (I kinda like the bad boys, oops)

8.  Which character would you love to slap and why? *We all have those moments*
I am currently reading Prince of Wolves, and the main character is just... ugh. Seriously. I am going to write a review soon and it is not going to be pretty.

9.  What was your favorite book that you had to read for school?
My favorite book from school was probably Wuthering Heights. Sometimes I do have a classics soft spot.

10.  What is your favorite thing about blogging?
My favorite thing about blogging is the creativity. I love being able to say what I feel and decorate my blog the way I want to.

11.  Which author are you dying to meet?
J.K. Rowling, hands down.
1. I am a junior in college and I just got back from studying abroad in Oxford, England. I LOVED it!

2. I am in love with my dog Hope. I saved her from getting euthanized at the county shelter, and ever since then she has been my cuddle buddy and my best friend.

3. I am obsessed with owls. My college dorm is decked out in them!

4. I want to go to school to be a pediatric oncologist.

5. When I was 14 I started writing a book. I recently found it and have since then started rewriting it.

6. I am in love with marble mocha mocciatos from Starbucks!

7. I am in a sorority at my university.

8. I am a biology major, and I have thought about so many times where I wanted to change majors but I have stuck with it!

9. I am in love/completely obsessed with accents. I love Irish, Scottish, British and Australian accents the most!

10. I have been to Ireland, Scotland, England, France, and Poland. I am somewhat of a travel junkie!

11. My lucky number is 11.

1. Oceana and Lisbeth @ Assorted Insanity
2. The Twins Read
3. Bookaholic Corner
4. Morgan @ Castles Made of Books
5. It's a Book Life
6. Say It With Books
7. Book Wyrming Thoughts
8. Bookshelf
9. The Social Potatoes
10. Patricia @ Night Readings
11. Cory @ Paper. Flutterby




1. If you could be anything what would it be?
2. Who is your literature boyfriend/girlfriend?
3. If you could be any character from any book who would you be?
4. Do you judge a book by it's cover?
5. What does your blog title mean/ why did you choose it?
6. What is the worst book you have read?
7. Have you ever written/read fanfiction?
8. What author are you dying to meet?
9. If you could travel to any place in the world where would you go?
10. Marry, Kiss, Kill- Draco Malfoy, Harry Potter, Ronald Weasley
11. Have you ever considered writing a book?


10 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww, thank you for nominating us! I'll talk to Lisbeth and do a bit of research before we decide to accept.

xoxo,

Oceana

Kay said...

Thanks for the nomination, and congrats on yours!

Nuzaifa @ Word Contessa said...

Hi Heather,Thanks for the nomination but I've already been nominated for it a couple of times! :D

I LOVE your blog design-Did you do it yourself?

Unknown said...

You're welcome! And thank you! And yes i did :)

Unknown said...

Thank you!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the congratulations, congrats to you too for the nomination! Oh, and we followed your amazing blog back! Thanks for the follow, btw. :)
-Rafia & Cassie (fiction-fairies.blogspot.com)

Unknown said...

Thank you!! :) and you're welcome! :)

Anonymous said...

Great Blog! I had nominated you, but I guess I was too late!! LOL... But very good blog!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the award!!

Don't worry, I judge books by their covers, too. haha I'm so jealous of all the traveling you've done! Also, I would choose all 7 HP books if I was stuck on a deserted island, too. I think that's an acceptable form of cheating. (:

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Morgan @ Literati Book Reviews said...

Thanks girl, & congrats on your nomination also! Can't wait to answer your questions! :) xoxox

Morgan @ Castles Made of Books

Post a Comment